Friday 20 April 2012

Fabric obsession - Me Made May '12 preparation

I'm currently in Germany and I decided that I won't let that get in the way of making some more garments. And my mom has a sewing machine, which I even got to work with my new Jersey fabrics!

I found a book in the library mainly providing patterns for home decoration but also found a few patterns for clothing. A dress, a tunic and a top.
I have made both the dress (in the black and white fabric) and a top (peasant blouse type) in the colourful fabric below. (when I post pics of finished garments, I'll look up the book name).

I will post pictures of the garments for my me made may posts.

This time around I'll make it work. Very excited about it!

Until then, have a look at two of the 3 fabrics I bought here! Totally love the crazy colourful one - it's a lot wilder when you see the full width of it! Got some left for a top for my sister ;)







No comments: